Want to work with Deaf Artists but don't know where to begin? This workshop will tell you everything you need to know in order to be an anti-audist ally! Let's join our magical world of hands. Presented by Thurga Kanagasekarampillai and Sage Lovell
Sage Lovell (they/them)
Thurga Kanagasekarampillai (she/they)
* please see additional accessibility information in Discussion
* please consider the Bricks & Glitter Code/Principles/Algorithm - https://bit.ly/3hwb8QN
* we are a trans and gender fluidity/non-confirming space, if you are not comfortable w freedom of gender expression = don't come 🙂
* this event will be taking place in ASL with English interpretation
* please let us know if you would benefit from additional interpretation or captioning
* this event will be taking place over Zoom.
* If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or having concerns about using it, please click the following link to find information regarding its use - https://bit.ly/3hr9n7M
* for more advanced users, there are also some steps you can take to protect your online privacy:
BRICKS & GLITTER is a community arts festival celebrating Two-Spirit, trans and queer talent, ingenuity, caring, anger and abundance. We are a trouble of queers who believe in creativity, collectivity and practicing the future in the now. We are intersectional by default and critical by necessity. Our 2020 festival centers Black, Indigenous and radicalized artists coming together to imagine a world worth living in—for all of us.