Artists and creatives have faced some of the most direct consequences of the Shelter In Place orders all over the world. It’s time to find new marketing strategies to support your practice online. Whether you want to sell artwork, emerge as a creative thought leader, or simply bump up the Google search ranking for your creative content, SEO optimization and holistic marketing strategies can help.
View on map
To support the Patch community, we’re providing a free SEO webinar with Gray Area Creative Development Director Niki Selken and Digital Marketing Strategist Sarah Vickers-Webb, who specializes in non-profit and technology sectors.
Join this one-time webinar to learn how to optimize and best future-proof your search marketing.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Optimize your online presence on web and mobile
• Audit your current online presence to determine what needs improvement
• Apply SEO best practices including on-page signals, link signals and technical SEO
• Reach viewers online with “behind the curtain” digital marketing strategies
• Write SEO enhanced content
• Use inbound marketing to attract new users
• Use web analytics to observe audience trends in organic traffic
• Determine which new paths in SEO lead to a more resilient business
• Safeguard your digital presence